enoch is 18 months old now and oh the places he goes!
there are all these new things i’m having to keep track of to keep him safe and limit the amount of times i say no. it is a chore!
1. keep my bedroom door closed so he doesn’t mess with the printer, the router, the mirror, the window, or the fan
2. figure out how to keep him out of the oversized drawers in the kitchen where i keep my glass bakeware
3. keep rubber bands on all cabinets since the child proof locks don’t work on them because of the style (put rubber bands back on after 3 year old takes them off for fun, grr)
4. keep the rolly coffee table pushed away from the TV cabinet so he doesn’t climb up and touch the TV
5. watch for him climbing on the table, no realistic way to stop him, so keep it clear of drinks to limit its intrigue
6. keep the small kitchen shelf full so he doesn’t climb up on it and turn on the garbage disposal
7. so glad he stopped trying to climb up the bunk bed in his room
8. keep both bathroom doors closed so he doesn’t turn on the sink
9. put the fan up after his nap so he doesn’t put more legos in it
10. don’t use glade plug-ins
* don’t bother putting laundry in the hall laundry basket, he’ll just throw it out
* good thing you don’t care too much about those DVDs he gets into every other day
thank goodness he can’t open doors yet!